Welcome to the page of Software Laboratory – VI subject of T. E. Information Technology of Savitribai Phule Pune University.
Course Objectives :
1. To understand Big data primitives and fundamentals.
2. To understand the different Big data processing techniques.
3. To understand and apply the Analytical concept of Big data using R/Python.
4. To understand different data visualization techniques for Big Data.
5. To understand the application and impact of Big Data
6. To understand emerging trends in Big data analytics
Course Outcomes :
1. To apply Big data primitives and fundamentals for application development.
2. To explore different Big data processing techniques with use cases.
3. To apply the Analytical concept of Big data using R/Python.
4. To visualize the Big Data using Tableau.
5. To design algorithms and techniques for Big data analytics.
6. To design Big data analytic application for emerging trends.
Agent program that program travels in the network and performs a given task on the targeted machine.